live edgy live colour

live edgy live colour

Monday 5 September 2011

Me + Photoshop + 2009 = L O V E

Clara.2009.   

When i made this, was about my friend asked me to design his book cover. At first i didn't know the concept was, but i really inspired by gloomy at my own feeling, instead of sad but really kind like i spell the word..;D

Clara.2009
This is just about the options of book cover i made. I like the background layer, actually this work not finish yet, i don't know what to dowith the girl on bathing suit but really like this saturation color.

Clara.2009.
I saw that building on the background and said, i should do something on this. The color itself inspired by summer in Miami and old photos of places..in black and white..;D 

Clara.2009.

It's all about Martin Margiela..love.love..love..baby..


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment