live edgy live colour

live edgy live colour

Thursday 20 October 2011

Au Revoir Love..

Looklet.com, styling by Me

The little prince climbed a high mountains. The only mountains he had known were the three volcanoes, which came up to his knees.


Be my friend, I am all alone,



He was standing in front of the garden blooming with roses. 'Good day' said the roses.

The little prince stared at them. They all looked just like his flower.

'Oh'. said the little prince. And he felt extremly unhappy.

Looklet.com, styling by Me

Then he went on with his thoughts: ' I used to think myself rich, with a flower that was unique, but all I had was a common rose. That and three volcanoes, which only come up to my knees and one of those is perhaps extinct for ever.' And, lying down in the grass, he began to cry.

Looklet.com, styling by Me.


Take the lesson, take the blows
You didn't fall in love by chance
You choose.

And they will live happily ever after....


Words: The Little Prince/p.64-65 and You Choose lyrics by Pet Shop Boys.



K.

No comments:

Post a Comment