live edgy live colour

live edgy live colour

Sunday 24 July 2011

night mission




 I have cough and flu..hmm..really bothering me this weekend. 10 min ago i drank a cough syrup, in a min i will be falling to sleep on my couch hahha. Before that i was wondering that i really miss my mom for this. Connecting to this  when i get this 'flu thing' i find mother-daughter pictures, the funny thing are they are famous or becoming famouse or else..i don't know what if i just right about that. I just love to see and really love to show you this..

Jane Birkin, Kate Barry, Charlotte Gainsburg and Lou Doillon
Anna Wintour and Bee Shaffer

Yasmin Le Bon and Amber       
elles sont tres belles, oui?? Maman et elles filles. Guess i'm kinda sleepy cause the medicine..alright then i have to go, bye people..nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment